Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Why we resist to change?

CHANGE TOGETHER


Hello Friends , You are welcomed here for contributing your time. I can easily guess that you are interested in change that is the reason that drives you to read my blog.Neither I am a writer nor I am Life Coach who inspires you about "How to live a prosperous and beautiful life".I am craving to share my thoughts on change.

Our tendency to change ourself is dependent on our mood , external factors like atmosphere , people around us , their behaviour and last but not the least our expectations.We constantly seek for the situation when we can start a new life or we can take a step of small change in our daily life.For example 31st December is the last of doing bad things and 1st January is the best day to start any new routine.This is a wrong concept.I feel that if we limit ourself to change something for any particular day or date then we are creating unnecessary importance for that day. CHANGE IS IMPORTANT NOT DATES.

Image result for images of change HD life changing images change

Second thing that keep us away from change is the Acceptance.As we aren't strong enough to change the situation , event , behaviour of people or any other factors , we fool ourself by accepting everything and showing that we are still happy.Even we accept ourselves as we are because we never want to see dark sides of our personalities.Our comfort zone prevents us to make changes.Different stages of your lives demand different versions of you.ACCEPTANCE IS STRENGTH BUT ACCEPTING YOUR MINUS POINTS WITHOUT BOTHERING TO CHANGE IT IS WEAKNESS.

This discussion is endless.Many more factors are affected in our decisions for making change.I believe that change should be very small in initial stage and it should be regular and frequent.Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why we resist to change?

CHANGE TOGETHER Hello Friends , You are welcomed here for contributing your time. I can easily guess that you are interested in chan...